Dating
So fitness, fashion and looks. The basics
Then confidence, a lack of desperation, politeness, friendliness, smiling,
- The Approach
- GM style
- Negging
- Group situations
- Dancing
- Speed seduction
- Eliciting values
- The Close
- The Date
- The relationship
----------------------------One side
Another book, another website.
Question: Are there any decent looking girls who arn't idiots in here? Off the top of my head, No.
In my econs class. No.
In my mktg class. Maybe?
In my work class. Not really.
In my govt class. Yes.
First impressions seem to be rather important. Need to learn how to be more friendly and confident. How to do that? Building confidence starts with having a great body, great clothes, hair and face. I'll have to settle all those things before I do anything else. Meaning I should head back to Singapore ASAP and find a gym, money I earn/get should be put into finding new clothes. Meaning get rid of all the crappy clothes I have in sydney.
I also want to get my scuba diving license. Take lots of pictures. Get my cocktail and mixing training.
Meaning things to buy: Cocktail kit. Alcohol.
Meaning things to do: Go for cocktail and flair class, go for scuba diving class. Find RSA license (where the heck did it go?)
Next year main plan, call Shaun about whatever comsoc events. Go for first year camp. Join a few volunteer organisations. Go to church. Join in some activities.
And still do well in school.
I still have to live in lame old *, meaning I have to learn how to become larger than life and not just one of these duds. I come in I sit down I make everyone around me better. That should be me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home