Exams are coming!
But I still find time to think about stuff off topic, I figure I have an estimate of 1 and a half years left of uni to go. I completely dislike this lifestyle and I need to find more fun stuff to do.
So how should I do it?
- Well obviously I need to keep all my solution solving ideas to myself. Perhaps they'll be useful in professional development clubs, I should look into those.
- Also would like to do some volunteer work. Amnesty and Red Cross would do fine.
- Then I need to find ways of having fun without falling back into my comfort zones. Meaning no singapore club and no malaysia club. I figure I'll join comsoc and that's it.
- I guess I should really try going back to church. The question is really Hillsong?... or Wesley?...
on the hillsong side there's a really much larger diversity of people, maybe a lack of content, great music and wayyyy too much going on. Wesley is quieter, but a lot of kids and singaporeans, maybe their club O group is good, and I can participate in music ministry there.
- Lastly I should start being the person who organises things to do rather than waiting for them to happen, and maybe start going for more IH events.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home