Ben's journey from hell

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Another area for improvement

I also need to become able to be proud to walk out everyday without feeling uncomfortable about weight, pain and contact lenses. So while I think I can't really stop the dull pains in my legs I can definitely decrease them.

First off, I should focus completely on my workout plan until I'm thin and well, everytime I play a sport I end up unable to walk properly for days. I also should wear those leg braces all the time. I should also not wear tank tops too often as that scar is quite scary. I should also get that lasik surgery so I can stop wearing contacts all together. If not I should find a pair of glasses that make me look good because I have way too many problems with wearing contacts.

I also need a completely new wardrobe and ensure I look good all the time to keep my self-esteem up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home